Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fwd: ~Jab Lurve Hua Part 100~



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jassie S. <jsulaima@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 6:12 PM
Subject: ~Jab Lurve Hua Part 100~
To: jsulaima@gmail.com


Armaan:Hhmm...and how come i'm getting to know all these??

Bharti:Well,if you don't want to listen to me bugging you all night with my crap,then you can shut your ears...

Armaan:I wouldn't want to do that...For i love spending time with you and listening to you..

Bharti:Really,Armaan??

Armaan:Unless i don't have anything better to do???

Bharti:You're really an idiot!!!(hit him with her cushion)

Armaan:Ouch,that hurts Bharti...

Bharti:Yeah,right...And you expect me to believe that,don't you??

Armaan:Yeah Bharti...

Bharti:Fat hope...I didn't hit you as hard as how I would have hit Bhaskar!!

Armaan:Girl,you're so violent!!

Bharti:Hehe..thanks!!

Armaan:Anyways,stop for now!!

Bharti:If you insist,sure...

Armaan:Thanks!!Well,i need a promise from you...

Bharti:Promise??Kaisa promise??

Armaan:That you'll promptly talk to Payal as soon as possible and patch up...

Bharti:You don't have to say anything Armaan...For that's between me and her and it'll be solved by tomorrow!!

Armaan:I'm ever so glad to hear that!!!!Well,you know...I'm really glad that I had this coffee..

Bharti:Me too...I missed this!!

Armaan:I wonder what the rest will say when they see us talking on Monday..

Bharti:Haha that'll be a surprise to look forward to...They'll be totally shocked!!

Armaan:Let's do a thing...Let's not tell anyone about it and just pretend as if nothing had happened...

Bharti:Deal!!(smiled widely at Armaan and a Hi-5 moment with him)Hhmm,don't you think it's late already??

Armaan:Yeahh..i better leave..I didn't even inform Maa about the fact that i'm headed here...

Bharti:I'm sure she'll know..Do you remeber how we sneaked out of home for ice-cream??

Armaan:I really miss all of that..We should catch up on all of that!!!

Bharti:Sure,in due time!!

Armaan:Ok i better leave or else i won't be letting you sleep since we'll end up talking the whole night....

Bharti:I will lurve that...

Armaan:Not tonight..Since i've got plenty of work the next day and if i don't get at least 4 hours of sleep,my day's gonna be heavy for both Raj and Jiya.

Bharti:Oh yeah Sunny's fashion show is up this coming week,na??

Armaan:yeah,it is..Thank God the date is fixed...He's been so worked up lately...

Bharti:Sunny,huh??You seem so interested in him...

Armaan:Not in him but in his work..He's damn talented,by the way..

Bharti:I totally agree...I really loved his previous collection..am so looking forward to his designs..Should ask him to design some clothes for Naina too...

Armaan:I shall recommend your thoughts to him...

Bharti:That sure means positive then..

Armaan:Why??

Bharti:Well apparently because he's always showering praises of you...Since he's so into you...

Armaan:Bharti..stop it,will you??

Bharti:Hehe,i missed all of that..So don't mind me doing that on overdose for the next few days or weeks...(raised her eyebrows)

Armaan:Just make sure it is only days for i don't think i can tolerate that for weeks....I better go right now...Bye!!

Bharti:Ek minute...Yeh lo...

Armaan:Chathri??

Bharti:Yes..you're already sneezing and I don't think i would want to risk you having a cold because of me...So take this along with you...

Armaan:Thanks Bharti..bye..

Bharti:Good night..

Armaan:Nitezz...

Armaan was practically skipping his way for a few moments but he realized what he just did and hit his head and rushed back home.Bharti couldn't believe what she just saw.She didn't know that it was because of her that he was so affected and now he's so happy becuase now he's got his friendship back. Even Bharti was really happy that she's gotten her friendship back for good and she kept smiling,thinking of the wonderful coffee which she has had with Armaan.

KK:Arre wah..kya baat hai!!

Bharti:Haan KK..

KK:Tum toh sach much bohat khush ho...

Bharti:Is mein tumhe koi shaque hai??

KK:Not at all...Woh toh tumhari chehre mein saaf saaf dikhaayi de raha hain..

Bharti:I've got my friendship back...

KK:And Armaan too got his friend back!!

Bharti:But why are you happy about it??In fact,I should have placed a bet with you...See,I've talked to Armaan without any fear...

KK:Ok..par yeh dialogue toh suni hogi...

Bharti:Kaunsi??

KK:Har kar jeetne ko baazigar kehte hain...

Bharti:Seriously what are you trying to tell me??

KK:Remember I told you before...Someone's gonna Armaan's life real soon...and so is someone who's about to enter your life too...

Bharti:Like I care...

KK:Yeah you won't care since Armaan's already fitted in your life...

Bharti:I'll seriously hit you...

KK:Pehle pakdo toh sahi uske baad maar na mujhe...(vanished from Bharti's sight)

Bharti:Itna acha mood thi,is KK ko toh main ek din pakdungi zaroor!!!Sun rahe ho na,KK??Koi bhi aaye,mujhe kya...

KK:(watched her from afar and thought to himself)Shayad tumhe kuch ho ya na ho par kisi aur ko toh zaroor kuch toh hoga!!!Yeh main tumhe guarantee deta hoon,Bharti!!!Enjoy!!!

Armaan reached home to see Sudha opening the door for him.He realzied that Bharti was so right about his mum.He smiled and went to his room and Sudha followed him.

Sudha:So what did she say?

Armaan:Who,Maa?

Sudha:Wohi jiske ghar tum iss raat ko gaya tha...

Armaan:Maa...

Sudha:What Maa??Don't pretend anything inf ront of me..What did Bharti say??

Armaan:Bharti??

Sudha:Kaan keechoo??

Armaan:(grinned sheepishly)Kuch nahin Maa...

Sudha:Kuch nahin se kaam nahin chalega..You've got to tell me everything for I've lost a few hours of my sleep just to know!!

Armaan:Ok fine..humare beech sab kuch theekh ho chuka hain...

Sudha:Sachhi??

Armaan:Mucchhi!!!And we had coffee at her place and that's why I'm late...We ended up talking for long hours...Bata nahin ki waqt kaise..

Sudha:Haan haan..tumhe toh kuch bhi nahin bata chalta na jab woh tumhare saamne hoti hai toh...(Armaan blushed a lil)..Awww hayye meri jaan Armu...You look too cute!!Kisi ki nazar na lage tum par!!!

Armaan:Uffo Maa stop it will you!!

Sudha:Ok ok fine....Chal so jaa..Good night!!

Armaan:Good night!!

~Next Day~

Bharti had been sleeping beside Naina longer than she usually would have slept.The rainy weather is probably the element repsonsible for the 10-hour beauty sleep of her's.If this was occuring at Bharti's place,it was no less at Armaan's place.He too practically slept till 12 noon;he must have forgotten when was the last time he had slept this long.When he woke up,he yawned and headed out of his room and saw Sudha reading the papers.He went to her and laid his head on her shoulder.

Sudha:Good morning Armu..

Armaan:Good morning Maa..(yawns)

Sudha:Hhmm it's a long,refreshing sleep,isn't it?

Armaan:After a long time...

Sudha:The weather works wonders at times...

Armaan:(yawns)Yeah,indeed...

Sudha:Stop yawning,will you??It's so contagious..(yawns and hits Armaan's shoulder)

Armaan:Sorry Maa...it's such a perfect day todya..

Sudha:(stopped reading and looked over to Armaan)Acha??What's so special about today?

Armaan:I don't know but it's just so special..

Sudha:Let me tell you why it's a special day...(Armaan got up from her shoulder)Well,apparently,someone special is surrounding your every tohught ...You've attained Bharti's friendship which makes your day extremely special..(winked at Armaan)

Armaan:Yeah,that's a reason..

Sudha:You're talking as if there are so many various other reasons for yuor day to be special..As far as I'm concerned,I believe Bharti is the first and only reason for you to feel so much happier than you could have ever been in your life..

Armaan:(blushed a lil)Ok fine..She's the one who's making my day special...

Sudha:(smiled widely at Armaan)Awww!!!Acha,are you going out anywhere today?

Armaan:YEs Maa;going to Jiya's place to meet her and Raj..Thoda kaam aur Jiya ki language mein kahu toh thoda gupshup...

Sudha:Acha sunn,i won't be around for dinner as i'm going to meet my friend..I'll prepare something for you before i leave..

Armaan:thanks Maa..i'll go and get ready..

Armaan headed to get changed after bathing. He combed his hair and just then,he recived a call but he heard no one. He checked his call list amd realized that the call was from Bharti.He wondered why she hadn't spoken to him and he called her up. Meanwhile,Bhartiw as still sleeping cozily.She was searching for her mobile while tossing in bed.She reluctantly opened her eyes and realized that her mobile had fallen on the floor and reached for it.

Bharti:(yawned)Hello...

Armaan:Bharti,Armaan here..You called?

Bharti:I did?But i thought i was sleeping...

Armaan:Bharti,you're still sleeping?It's 1:30 pm for God's sake..

Bharti:Oh come on armaan..it's a Sunday..Jitna sona chahthe ho,utna so sakte ho..No worries!!(yawns)

Armaan:Bharti,have you talked to Payal?

Bharti:Payal..will talk to her soon..

Armaan:You promised..

Bharti:Yes Mr Armaan Sinha I promised..I'll tell you when I've fulfilled the promise..Happy??

Armaan:Very..Now get off the cozy bed of your's and send my love to Naina...

Bharti:Oh goodness,i totally forgot about Naina..Chal,talk to you later..Bye,bye,bye!!(hung up)

Armaan:(got amused)Such an absent-minded girl..Bharti!!(shook his head and went off to Jiya's place)


No comments:

Post a Comment