Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Special Promo

~Special Promo~

Armaan:Wow...you are really happy!!I'm happy for you both...I just hope nothing comes in the way of your friendship ever again...

Payal:Nothing will and nothing shall!!Armaan,(turned off the loudspeaker)actually i'm sorry for ruining your friendship..Meri waje se..

Armaan:Payal,it's not your fault...In fact,it was me and only me...I've decided to forget her actually for i realized that it was the one that's coming in the way of my friendship with her...And i won't want to bring this up in front of her ever again...

Payal:Armaan,you know that this is wrong...I know you're doing this to make sure that your friendship remains intact but...

Armaan:No buts,Payal...i don't wish to lose her..I'm really afraid to do so...

Payal: But Armaan..Ok,ok i won't stop you but can I ask you something??

Armaan:Yeahh...

Payal:Will you really forget your love entirely??



No comments:

Post a Comment