Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Special Promo

~Double Promo~

On one side,

Bharti:Hello??

Armaan:Hi Bharti..

Bharti:Yes photowaale...what do you want??

Armaan:What's wrong??

Bharti:Kuch nahin yaar...Any important matter to discuss??

Armaan:Nah..Actually i just called to ask if you were free to lunch with me??

Bharti:Arre Armaan actually i was thinking of going to Hotel Imperial..Mahi said the food there is pretty good...Well,i thought of having lunch there instead of always having the food from MU...

And on the other side,
Shreya:Oh hi..

Raj:Hi,have you already had your lunch??

Shreya:Yeah i did...

Raj:Ohh i thought maybe we could go to Hotel Imperial for lunch...

Shreya:I'm just kidding Raj..I haven't had my lunch as of yet but since it's such a great offer,I don't mind accepting it after all...


No comments:

Post a Comment