Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Thursday, October 4, 2012

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 261~

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 261~

Bharti:Ok fine,don't tell me about the surprise!!But what the heck went wrong with you??How could you just disappear like that,without even contacting me!?You had problems with Payal but what did I do to you??You just wales away...I mean,what we're you thinking Bhaskar??(finished the grilled chicken)
Bhaskar:Whoa Bharti,that's a lot of questions yaar..
Bharti:(slammed her plate on the tray,shaking the utensils as she glared at Bhaskar before standing up and walking away from the sofa)Damn you,Bhaskar!!Your life is like a game for you,right?Where you just play with people's emotions,yeahh??Did you at least think about me?How I almost went in a state of frenzy searching for you??Ok,forget about me but what about Payal,your love??Any idea of what she's going through??Do you even know what she's thinking about you??I can't bear to see her in this state and it's all thanks to you and your conversation with Jiya which made her think that she's losing you to Jiya!!!
Bhaskar:WHAT???NO!!That's not possible...(stood up and looked at Bharti who turned to face him)Oh God..Why didn't she talk to me openly about this??Bharti,she too left me the night just like that..How am I supposed to know what's running in her mind if she don't confide in me??
Bharti:And then you left Mumbai..Did you even know what had been happening??Payal's problem had started since your London trip with Jiya but I thought I had handled her well then..I wanted to bring with me to Goa...If I hadn't left her alone,the gravemistake wouldn't have accrued im Goa in the first place..(paused)I meant,both of you wouldn't have distanced each other so much!!Payal wouldn't have vented her frustration  and temper by slapping Jiya nor would I have to hear so much taunt from Armaan who totally believes that Jiya isn't at fault at all!!
Bhaskar:She isn't,Bharti...
Bharti:Now I know that,Bhaskar!!But why for God's sake,did you keep her in confidence??I kept asking her several times for your whereabouts but her lips had to be tightly sealed..Seriously Bhaskar,was I dead to you??
Bhaskar:Whoa,you're mad at me!!
Bharti:(gritted her teeth and gave him a cold stare)You think??I can't believe that I as out of this all along yet I came all the way here to save your marriage..I can't bear to see you two falling apart but no!!You are not at all serious about this,are you??You know what?You can go to hell,for the heck I care!!(turned to go)

~Outside Room 576~

Payal went outside and tried calling Bharti but somehow she wasn't getting through.Just then,she saw Armaan almost checking into his room but she voiced out to him.Payal waved to him and he waved back while advancing towards her.

Armaan:Payal,tum yahaa?
Payal:Haan,par tum?
Armaan:This is where I usually stay whenever I come to London..This is so unexpected!!You're alone??
Payal:No,Armaan..Naina's asleep and I don't know where the hell Bharti had gone to..I've been trying to call her some time for now..
Armaan:(thought to herself)What a coincidence indeed!!But first I need to talk things out with Payal...
Payal:You carry on,Armaan..You must be tired!!(turned to go inside)
Armaan:Payal!!I'm really sorry!!
Payal:What for??
Armaan:The whole mess which Jiya created..I had no idea that her friendship with Bhaskar would have to bear the cost of your marriage..I now realize it's her fault..I mean...(saw Payal's signature on the divorce papers which he instantly recognized)
Payal:Till yesterday,you were defending her,Armaan..I just don't..(Armaan pointed to the divorce papers)You don't have to interfere,Armaan..
Armaan:I've got to,Payal!!Do you know how much remorse I feel when I see the divorce papers??Of all people,Payal,you know Bhaskar and how deep his love is for you..How can you overlook that,Payal??
Payal:(smiled)Armaan,that's very sweet of you to say but often, people change into what they promised not to be..Perhaps Bhaskar has changed or his love for me did!!And the divorce will just make things easier!!Sorry Armaan..I know you care as a friend,but I've made my decision!!
Armaan:But can't you see what this could do to your friendship with him and Bharti????(Payal kept mum)

Just as Bharti got out of Bhaskar's room,she stopped in shock upon seeing Armaan and Payal together, talking outside the hotel room quickly hid at an adjacent pillar and Bhaskar too,followed suit.

Bharti:What the freakin' hell is he doing here?First,the airport..Then,the aeroplane and now here??
Bhaskar:Ahh,your boyfriend's here??
Bharti:Just shut up,Bhaskar!!He's not my boyfriend!!
Bhaskar:Ok fine!!So..(continued looking at Armaan and Payal)So you're still mad at him for the accusations?
Bharti:I'm not mad at him..I've forgiven him in Goa but I'm not talking to him,thatz all..
Bhaskar:What??But why?
Bharti:Nothing which I would wanna speak of,at the moment..
Bhaskar:What the heck is he doing with my wife,holding her hands??
Bharti:Bhaskar,why are you grabbing my hands now??Chodo!!

Armaan:Payal,this would shatter everything...The special bond of friendship that has been intact for so many years,will just be broken with this divorce!!(shook her)Say something,Payal!!
Payal:(started crying)It's not my hands anymore,Armaan!!I can't live without him but he may have fallen out of love with me..Why should I keep him tied down in this marriage if he isn't happy with me??

Bhaskar:What's that in her hands??
Bharti:(smiled)Thatz het surprise for you..You'll get to see it pretty soon..
Bhaskar:What surprise??

Payal:,Armaan,I need to get changed..,Bye!!(rushed inside the room;Armaan wanted to knock but he couldn't bring himself to do so)
Armaan:Sab iss Jiya ke waje se ho raha hain...Agar inn dono ki divorce sach much ho gaya toh main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahin karpaaonga!!

Bhaskar:You better tell me whatz the surprise Bharti...
Bharti:Why should I when you can't even disclose your surprise??
Armaan:Bharti??
Bharti:Oh freak!!(turned around and away and so did Bhaskar)
Armaan:Bhaskar????

No comments:

Post a Comment