Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Monday, October 29, 2012

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 262~


~Mayank's place~

Mayank:Sorry Nihu...Late for dinner!!
Niharika:Whatever,Mayu!!
Mayank:Everything ok??
Niharika:Yeahh sure..Let me see why it is...Yes,that's cuz i didnt prepare you dinner!!
Mayank:Par Nihu,i'm super hungry yaar...
Niharika:Make dinner for yourself..I'm going to bed!!Nitezz!!(went to her room and slammed the door)
Mayank:What had happened to her all of a sudden?(went to take a shower first)

~Niharika's room~

Niharika dropped herself on the bed and looked at her mobile,which apparently showed no text messages,voice mails or even missed calls from Raj.

"Idiot!!Phone tak nahin kar sakta mujhse maafi maangne ke liye..Kya khaaq pyaar karta hain woh mujhse??I'm just so,so stupid!!Yes,that's what i exactly am,for believing in Khushi's words and expecting anything from Raj..After all,she could be wrong too...And perhaps Niharika is just another fling for Raj Malhotra..That's right..Arghhh!!Damn it!(headed to the washroom)

She turned on the tap and splashed water on her face.As she closed her eyes and ran her right palm down her face,ridding excess water,she felt rose petals being showered on her from behind.She opeed her eyes to Raj's reflection in the mirror and instantly turned around.Raj continued showering rose petals on Niharika as he gradually headed towards her.

Raj;This is for real,Nihar..(Niharika widened her eyes in shock,upon seeing Raj right before her)I heard your mutterings,by the way..All i wanna say is you're different,Niharika and this is not a fling.It's hrd to explain,Nihar,but the truth is very simple.Despite wanting to respect your decision of staying far from you,i can't..And that too especially what you did this morning!!You coming over to my place,was si unexpected!!I over-reacted and i'm sorry!!But why did you..

Niharika:I wanted to surprise you..

Raj:You what?

Niharika:I don't know..I just craved for someone to be close to me,to hear me out and to understand me and my emotions...Emotions which is linked to Mayank's breakup,which i can't possibly share with Mayank himself!!

Raj:You have no idea either,do you?

Niharika:About what?

Raj:I had been thinking about you the whole morning too..Ever since i heard about Mahi's breakup,i wondered how you were taking it...Even if you didn't come,i would hve called or come over to meet you but you came to my place,which really took me by surprise..I didn't see that coming!!And it was a truly bad timing cu i have a lot of things running on my mind,Nihar!!

Niharika:I'm sorry,I..

Raj:Nihar,just listen to me..(cupped her face)I...I...I truly care about you!!(gazed deeply into her eyes)I've not felt this way before in my life!!I've had all kinds of relationships;flings,one-night stands and so much that i won't even recognize most of them n my life but you're diferent,Niharika!!I love you,Niharika..I really do!!

Niharika:So whatever Khushi said at the airport...

Raj:She really embarased the crap out of me!!

Niharika:(leaned over to kiss his cheek)Thanks for clarifying..(stood back)The rose petals surely did the magic here,earning you instant apology..And right now,i think you should get going..

Raj:Wait,that's it?

Niharika:What were you expecting??Because of you,i didn't cook dinner for Mayank..

Raj:Really??So i do have an effect on you,huh??(raised his eyebrows)

Niharika:Get going,Raj,just like how you came to my room..(got out of the washroom)Through the balcony via the ladder,hmm??Don't look at me like that!!I've sneaked into my own room like that several times...Now,get going!!

Raj:Ok,so i assume everything's clear about us?

Niharika:Yes Raj...

Raj:And no one will know about us,hmm??

Niharika:Apt plan!!

Raj:And you'll go out with me,as and when,huh?

Niharika:You're pushing it now..

Raj:Ok lastly,you'll marry me,right??

Niharika:What???

Raj:(bursted out laughing)Gosh,just look at your face!!!I was just kidding..Bye!!!

Niharika:Bye!!(waved to Raj as he looked back at her and smiled)

~Hallway @ Ellington Inn~

Bhaskar:(realized that he can't possibly run since Armaan's standing right before him and Bharti)Hehe...Heyy Armaan,what's up?

Armaan:What the heck,Bhaskar??How come you're here??Hi Bharti...

Bhaskar:Well, I'm here,ermm...For Bharti!!(Bharti looked super confused)

Armaan:Are you sure??Look,if i'm not disturbing you,Bhaskar...I seriously need to discuss with you about Payal..

Bharti:I think i made it pretty clear to you that you need not intervene in Bhaskar's amd Payal's personal life..

Armaan:Bharti,please try to understand!!It's about their marriage..Bhaskar,Payal had misunderstood you and Jiya..

Bhaskar:Yeahh now i know that..If i had known earlier...

Armaan:And now,Payal is thinking of divorcing you!You gotta do something quick!!

Bharti:(muttered)Damn it!!

Bhaskar:WHAT???

Bharti:Armaan,will you top it now??

Bhaskar:You mean,she was holding onto the divorce papers just now,when you were talking to her??

Armaan:You saw us??

Bhart:Armaan,i specified things clearly that i want no interference of any sort,either in my life or their lives...Which part of it did you not understand??

Armaan,So now,we're talking?

Bharti:No,we're still not!!

Bhaskar:So,this was the surprise you were talking about earlier,Bharti??

Bharti:You must be so satisfied by your accomplishment na,Armaan??Yes Bhaskar,the divorce was meant to be your surprise!!!

Bhaskar:OMG!!!What am i going to do??I can't lose her now!!

Bharti:What do you mean by now?

Bhaskar:I mean,not at all...I need her and can't visulize living the days of my life alone...She's my life!!

Armaan:Bhaskar,i want to help you in every way possible for it's due to Jiya that things have fallen apart even further.(Bharti was flabbergasted)

Bharti:Don't you dare,Bhaskar...And i mean it,don't you dare take his help!!

Bhaskar:But Bharti,what's the problem?

Armaan:Yes Bharti,what's bothering you??

Bharti:I don't believe this!!I had come all the way from Mumbai to patch things up between you two without even giving her a clue but no..Oce again,you had to make the same mistake again..You've got to choose him over me to help you!!You've got no value for my friendship--Fine!!You know what?You can just go to hell,Bhaskar!!(went to her room)

Armaan:Bharti...Bharti!!

Bhaskar:I wanted you two to help me out in this but she didn't bother to listen...Crap!!!Armaan,you've really got to help me!!

Armaan:(thought to himself)Maine toh keh diya hain ki main madat karunga lekin kaise???Upar se,Bharti bhi chali gayi hain mujhse naaraaz ho kar!!Kuch toh sochna padega!!!(just then,his mobile rang)Bhaskar,i'll take care of everything..Don't worry..We'll think of something by tomorrow;i'll call you,k??(both headed to their rooms)

~Armaan's room:556~

Armaan:You've called at the right time..Need your brains badly!!

Raj:Huh,what??(Armaan narrated the entire situation)Payal is so mad that she signed the divorce papers already?OMG!!!

Armaan:Gosh Raj,have you been listening or not?Bharti's mad at me for having intervened in Bhaskar's and Payal's personal matter but i've got to cuz...Cuz it was truly alarming to see the divorcing papers and just imagine the drastic efect it could have on the three of them!!!

Raj:Aha!!!I'm so proud of you yaar...

Armaan:What?

Raj:You went agianst her and interfered...That's quite a miracle,as far as i'm concerned but you can still do better!!

Armaan:Tumhe mazak sooj rahi hain,Raj?Yahaa meri haalat kharab ho raha hain aur tum ho ke...Dude,i need ideas!!!

Raj:Hhmm..Ideas toh bohat hain yaar lekin mujhe ek vaada chaahiye tumse...

Armaan:Kaisa vaada?

Raj:Mere rules ko follow karoge??

Armaan:Bharti ke dil jeetne ke liye?Seriously Raj,muje tumhaare...

Raj:Ideas chaahye ke nahin?

Armaan:God,yeh main kahaa atak gaya hon...

Raj:Inn choti choti baaton ke liye um God ko kyun parisaan kar rahe ho,Armaan??

Armaan:Theekh hain Raj,bolo...

Raj:Pehla idea toh yeh hain ke tum Payal aur Bhaskar ko phone karo..Payal ko yeh bataana ki Bhaskar ki acciden ho gaya hain aur Bhaskar ko Payal ki accident ki khabar dena...Dono ko ek hi jagah par milwa kar baat karwaa dena aur sari galat fehmi door karna,simple!!

Armaan:Yeh main bhi toh soch sakta hoon..Kitna puraana idea hain!!

Raj:Puraana hain lekin effective hain,samjhe?

Armaan:Ok,ok...Par yeh Plan A hain..Back-up plan ki zaroorat padh sakta hain,Raj..Plan B!!

Raj:Hhmm true..Sochta hoon..

Armaan:Haan socho socho...

Raj:Arre,tu bhi toh soch...

Armaan:Hmm,waise tumne Maa ko mere message diya ke nahin??

Raj:Kaunsa message??Tumne mujhe koi message dene ke liye nahin kahaa tha...

Armaan:Arre haan,maine Mahi ko message diya tha..Sorry!!

Raj:Mm..Mil gaya idea!!(his eyes widened)Tum ek kaam karo,tum Baskar ke surprise ke baarein mein bata lagao...Aur Payal ko ek clue de do uske baarein mein aur pyaar se samjhaao....

Armaan:Yeh tumhaara back-up plan hain?Dimaag toh thekh hain?Pyaar se hi toh samjhaa raha tha Payal ko itni dher se...Par woh kuch maanne ke liye tayyaar nahin hain!!!Aur iss waqt par Bharti ko mujhse problem honi thi...I could seriously use her help!!

Raj:Bechara!!!God,please iska madat karde!!!Dude,you gotta stop thinking about her...Patch Bhaskar and Payal up by yourself and you'll win half the battle...You'll win her heart already by that cuz now she's underestimating your ability in patching them up but after emerging victorious,she'll respect you much more and take back her decision of not wanting to extend "the secret friendship" you guyzz share...Trust me,dude!!It's gona work just fine...

Armaan:I don't know..I mean..She's really adamant,Raj and..

Raj:Uff,stop doubting yourself...It must have been an exhausting trip,so go and get yourself some rest!!

Armaan:Raj,waise is everything fine there??

Raj:Be specific,dude..If you're asking about Jiya...

Armaan:I'm so not...She created this stupidmess!!Once i get back,i'm really going to give her a piece of my mind!!

Raj:No,you're so not!!All you would do is chide her and then hug her for being loyal to Bhaskar..Come on,you can't deny the fact that she's such a great friend,someone whom you can rely on to guard your secrets...

Armaan:Really,Raj?How come i don't hear you complimenting her or letting her in on your secrets,when she's around??

Raj:Who told you so?Don't you see how i flirt with her,huh?And even now she's getting me an attorney for my case,since i breached the laws of the contract..

Armaan:Damn it,i totaly forgot..Is it very serious??

Raj:Well it depends on whether Mr Gaurav reaches an agreement with the client's attorney or not...Or else i could be sued and charges could be filed against me...Not a big deal!!

Armaan:Sarcasm at this moment?Seriously,Raj???Wait a sec...Wht's the lawyer's name again?

Raj:Gaurav something...Couldn't exactly recall his last name..But what's wrong?

Armaan:Nothing..I know of a Gaurav from Goa,whom i'm not exactly..Anyways,he must be a different guy...

Raj:I've not seen you awkward at social parties,Armaan..Who's this Gaurav?

Armaan:Ermm,as far as i know,he's Alisha's mentor and a distant relative of Anjali,Alisha's sister-in-law...

Raj:Hmm,i've no idea yaar..But anyways i've yet to find my contract papers and for that,i would be turningmy house upside down..Ok,i've just reached home;you've got any messages for anyone else??

Armaan:No Raj,just keep me in the loop about your case,k?

Raj:Hm ok...But i got a message for you..Just keep practicing on ignoring Bharti;it'll get better witheach try!!Take care,bye!!

Armaan:Bye!!(hung up)

~Mahi' place~

Sonali:What's cooking,Mahi?

Mahi:Nothing..Just noodles!!

Sonali:Uffo,that's so boring..

Mahi:Indeed it is,cuz i'm really hungry..

Sonali:And i thought we could e celebrating tonight since it's the day of your breakup...(Mahi glared)Ok,i just realized how that sounded but i'm just so thriled...I've ordered Pizza from Dominoes by the way...

Mahi:What????Sonu!!!!

Sonali:Uffo,now don't tell me you don't wanna celebrate yaar..Come on!!

Mahi:Ok,let's celebrate...(Sonali jumped and hugged Mahi tightly)

Sonali:Ok,i'll just refresh myself and come,k??(Mahi nodded)

~Room 576~

Bharti rang the doorbell several times.

Payal:Uffo Bharti,kya kar rahe ho?Naina so rahi hain yaar..(saw Bharti's annoyed looks)Heyy,kya hua hain tujhe?

Bharti:(drank aglass of water)Payal,main fresh ho kar ati hoom..

Payal:Arre,par..Ek minute!!Tum itni tension mein kyun ho?

Bharti:Tum sahi ho,Payal!!Yeh BHaskar kisi kaam ka laayak nahin hain!!Aur tumhe pata hain,uss Armaan ki waje se...

Payal:(widened her eyes in dibelief and kept thinking)Oh God,please don't tell me that Bharti bumped into him!!

BHarti:He's staying in this hotel..Of all the hotels,he had to be here!!And what was he talking to you about,huh?

Payal:Nothing,Bharti...I was just quizzing him on whee you are..I mean,we saw each other and got talking..

BHarti:I just can't believe you would lie to me,Paayu...You had your divorce papers with you,for God's sake!!You know what?I'm not going to stop you;do as you wish...Go ahead and sign those papers..On one hand,Bhaskar trusts Jiya more than you or me and on the other hand,I'm damn sure that Armaan must have come here to defend his friend more than anything snf influenced you even further..Well,what the hell yaar...Why should you care,Payal,when Bhaskar doesn't care??Go ahead and divorce him!!

Payal:Bharti,yo'r getting it all wrong...

Bharti:Paayu,apne faisle se mukhar rahi ho tum,huh?Darr lag rahi hain???

Payal:Bharti,woh...

Bharti:Divorce papers kahaa hain?Abhi sain kar mere saamne se..(told hold of the divorce papers and saw Payal's signature only on the first page)Payal,sign kar!!!(Payal's fingers trembled and she looked to Bharti who had her eyes fixed on the divorce papers)

No comments:

Post a Comment