Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Monday, August 19, 2013

NEW PROMO

Hi everyone....

Itz Jassie here once all over again..I had been busy with Eid and my married life..Itz been a long while since i updated JLH..Following this amazing promo, i shall update the exciting part of Jab Lurve Hua so keep yourself hooked!!

Thank you for all the appreciation and all i've got to say is keep reading!!!:))

~LATEST PROMO~

Mayank:Get going before I change my mind,hmm??
Bharti: Oh ok, alrite!!I'm going..Be at Ritz Hotel on time,k?(called up Niharika and told her of her secret plan)


Mayank:What is this doing on my desk?
Bharti:Don't you like it??Radhika had gifted this blazer to you years back during your courtship period,didn't she??
Mayank:Wait a sec..How did you know??Did you browse through my wardrobe??
Bharti:(tightly pressed her lower lip and smiled)You think i needed to?I was there at the mall when she bought this,alright??


No comments:

Post a Comment