Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Monday, October 26, 2015

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 320~Mini Steps to Letting Go

Niharika:Mayu..actually Raj was already here before you came..I had invited him here because....Because..
Mayank:Yes??
Niharika:(looked to Mahi for help,who lip-synced Bharti)Because he could help me in finding Bharti..
Mayank:(strided towards Raj)Tell me you have something,Raj..I'm desperate to meet her somehow!! (Didn't realize Nihar who heaved a deep sigh)
Raj:(checked his mobile)Maybe we might...Just keep still!! (called Bhaskar upon getting his message;the call went through but he heard voices)

Bhaskar:Bharti...Vinita???God,what are you doing here??Don't you dare run... (Vini tried to but Bhaskar hit her leg and she fell;Raj heard her shriek)Where is Bharti?
Vinita:How the bloody hell am i supposed to know?
Bhaskar:What?
Vinita:You just ruined it,you idiot!!It was my golden opportunity,damn it.Bharti's missing,hence i took the limelight with Ash.Get lost,Bhaskar!!
Bhaskar:Vini,what are you saying?
Vinita:Like you know nothing..Bhaskar the great always have the scoop,doesn't he??That loser Mayank is about to shut Trends down but i can't let that so I've kept Gaurav away..
Bhaskar:What the hell?You were the one who came here,the Old Fort,and beat him up so bad that he fell unconscious on the spot?
Oh God,what have I done??I mistook you for Bharti and...
Vinita:Gyaan and Ash told me you were following me..I took care of what you had to see...
Bhaskar:Where is she,Vinita???Either one of you would have gotten the scent of her whereabouts..Where is she???
Vinita:You have screwed my plans up..Bhaskar,i can't help you;I'm sorry!! (Left from there;Raj disconnected the call)

Mayank's eyes turned moist,brimming with tears on his eyelids as he gently sat down near a corner of Niharika's balcony.

Mahi:Wait a sec..There is something wrong..Nihar,you told me that Bharti was behind the kidnapping...How is it possible?No,who told me?Raj?
Raj:I got that from Mayank...
Mayank:She told me personally..
Mahi:Arhh ok..So how did Vini get to know about this??This is so confusing!!!
Raj:Ok,stop..Letz process the new info.Vini,Ash and Gyaan..They were not in the picture till now.Bhaskar thought he saw Bharti beating up Gaurav badly but it was Vini all along.But why?Why did she trap Bharti?
Niharika:Didn't she always have an eye on her progress and excellence?My best guess will be because Bharti got lucky with Mayank as the editorial assistant in Trends.
Mayank:It is all my fault.Now she's in deep trouble all because of me!! (Mahi witnessed the emotional soft figure of Mayank,something she couldn't imagine at all and froze)She didn't want to work at Trends.I let my partiality decide and she got the job.I kept my friendship alive but now she's gone.
Mahi:No Mayank.You listen to me!! (Knelt down in front of him and held his palm affirmatively)Bharti had this coming for herself.As far as i am getting it,I think she had it all planned out.First she gets the job.Then finds out about Gaurav's true involvement in Radhika's murder and now is out for personal vengeance.But in between came your friendship.Not only that,other factors came in,inclusive of her and Armaan's forgotten friendship,Bhaskar's misunderstanding and most importantly her daughter,Naina.After all,where is she??Have anyone thought about her??? (Mayank wiped his tear and realized Mahi hasn't withdrawn her hand;he looked at her gentle hand having supported him and Mahi gradually let his hand go,one finger after another)
Raj:(cleared his throat)Mahi's right.Bharti is somewhere safe.But Gaurav?Where is that idiot hiding??

Bharti was staring at the stars.She was slowly recovering at a secretive hideout where KK had brought her to,after having packed all of Radhika's stuff from her place.She had to.She needed Radhika's presence surrounding her.Right now,she felt safe to be away from everyone,detached and disconnected.She didn't need anyone now;not Armaan,Bhaskar or even Mayank.Jiya had now seen her as a foe.A lot of her ex-colleagues were pretty much in the negative view of her so why should she bother?Perhaps the only person she really is concerned about is Payal and Naina.She had let out a huge burden from her heart to Payal but she didn't know how she will take it,given the dramatic expression upon seeing her gun.Bharti couldn't stop feeling amused by her explosive eyes.Just then,she received a phone call.

'But i didn't switch on my phone. That's not my phone!!'

'That's right. It's mine. I'm sorry,Bharti.'

'How did you reach here?Oh yes,my last message before i switched off my mobile.'

'I went to Men's Universe and followed Bhaskar.He's broken,having found out that Vini,Ash and Gyaan were behind the attempts in defaming you for hurting Gaurav,after he escaped from us.I think they've got some proof against us,Bharti and this could pose as a danger.'

'Let's see what they are up to.Meanwhile,i am close to finding Gaurav's location.I have no one to fear about now.Let defamation or danger come strike me but i am not going back.If you're scared,then you may abort your support and leave.No compulsion from my side.'

'I have another news which may or may not shock you.Armaan is having doubts about you.He was asking around if anyone had contacted you since a lot of your colleagues were worried about your absence.'

'They'll get used to it.Especially Bhaskar,Payal and Mayank.Sacrifices need to be made.Did...Did Armaan see you??Did he say anything?'

'No,he didn't but i overheard him and Shreya talking.Armaan will be leaving for UK sooner than expected and perhaps after this,he might never meet you again in his life.All I'm saying is,have a final farewell conversation with him;wrap things up,all loose ends perfectly and let him go.'

'I've already let him go but it's Armaan who's simply making it complicated.Anyways,let us work on our future steps;only a couple of days remain till the execution is performed.'

Cheers,
Jassie

No comments:

Post a Comment