Jab Lurve Hua

Jab Lurve Hua

Monday, June 27, 2016

~Jab Lurve Hua Part 328~

Just then,there was incessant knocking on the door.The knocking grew louder and louder and it startled her.She opened the door to see Niharika and Raj.

Niharika:Bharti, what happened to your dress? (Bharti then recollected how the blood from Armaan's back and bosom spread to her dress;she had been totally absent-minded)
Bharti:Itz nothing... (locked the door)What brings you here?
Niharika:Where's Mayank? I thought he might have come looking for you..
Bharti:Oh shux!! I had sent him and Mahi to send Armaan to the hospital. They'll be at Fortis. I'll go get changed.Sit down k?
Raj:Whoa, you can really act well. Niharika, we know everything now so why are you...
Niharika: Raj,what are you even doing here? Just because we ended up coming here at the same time, it doesn't mean that we need to chat up like old times.
Raj:Let me clear your misunderstanding. There, my girlfriend is calling me. See?
Niharika:Sonali?Your girlfriend?
Raj:Kyun?Koi problem hai tumhe?
Niharika:(fidgeted)Mujhe kyun koi problem hogi? (rolled her eyes) Jahaa take maine usse jaana hai, woh akeli rehna pasand karti hai...Aur tumhe bhi shayad aisi hi ladki chahiye..Kyun??Jaoo aur apna call attend karo kyunki meri Bharti se baat karna zyaada zaroori hai...
Raj:Main kahin nahin jaane waala hoon.. (disconnected Sonali's call and stood there)
Bharti:What's the commotion between you two now?
Niharika:Bharti,how is Armaan now? Have Mayank contacted you?
Bharti:Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?
Niharika:Pretty much yeah..
Bharti:Then we are done here...I'll show you the way out...
Niharika:Bharti..Aren't you at least heading to the hospital to meet Armaan?? (Bharti stopped and looked at her blankly)
Bharti:What for?
Niharika:Wh.. (Raj was browsing his contact list and gave Sudha a missed call?
Raj:Bharti,look..What Niharika is trying to say is that Armaan had lost a lot of blood and he's in bad shape. He took a bullet for you so this is the least you could do for him.
Bharti:I didn't ask him to get involved in this whole mess by coming there. I couldn't let go of this opportunity by giving in to Gaurav's dirty tactics of blackmailing neither did I demand for Armaan to come in between to take the bullet that was meant for me. What was his intention of coming there? To create a scene once again and ruin everything for me??
Raj:Bharti please....Just meet him once!!
Bharti:Raj,for God's sake,don't you get it???I have got nothing to do with him!!
Raj:Answer this call and I'll go.. (Bharti saw the name on his mobile screen and her eyes moistened)
Bharti:Hi Mom..
Sudha:(Bharti heard her mellow voice,pauses in between)Bharti,my jaan...Are you on your way?I need you by my side dear...The doctors won't let me be near him. It's been ages since I've felt this scared in my life;first was before Armaan's dad's death and now Armaan..My mind is wavering...Bharti,where are you now?
Bharti:Mom,woh Raj ko pick up karna gayi thi...Ab hum raaste mein hi hain...(shook her head as she saw the last call by Raj made to Sudha and the time)Chale?
Raj:Sure.. (winked at Niharika)

~Fortis~

Sudha:Thank God you came,Bharti...I'm just feeling so numb..Doctors are still inside..
Bharti:Mom,please sit.. (Raj and Niharika invited Mahi and Mayank over to pacify Sudha) Everything will be fine..
Mayank:Aunty, please..Don't cry,Armaan will not want you to see you crying...We are all here for you too,especially your daughter,Bharti.. (Bharti felt irked)
Sudha:But who could have done this to my dear Armu and why??He has no rivals at work,does he?Wait..Raj,you and Armu leaked out the scandals at Trends recently,right??
Mayank:Yes Aunty,they did...But I don't think..
Mahi:Aunty,do you really want to stress over who did this to your family?It's not worth it to know for Armu's health is much more important than the one who shot him.
Sudha:Mahi,I want a name. Do you hear me? I don't want to go through a traumatising event again.
Bharti:Mom,this will never happen to him. Ever again. Okay? Just look at me. You know that I mean what I say, right?
Mahi: Aunty, Bharti is right. Gaurav is dead so it will never happen again.
Sudha:Gaurav?
Bharti:Mom,doctor aa chuke hain..Aap dekhle ek baar...
Mahi:Whoa it's a great favour you've bestowed upon all of us,including Sudha aunty..(Bharti understood her sarcasm but remained silent)
Raj:Armaan took a bullet for you but you have no idea what it feels like to risk your life. Today I really do feel that maybe Jiya was right all along in saying that you had always been selfish...This time,you truly became self - centered and stone-hearted.  Today you have lost several friendships at trying to seek redemption.

Just then,Bhaskar,Payal and Jiya had come after hearing the news of Armaan's encounter with Gaurav. Jiya hugged Sudha while Bhaskar and Payal went to Bharti. Bharti saw Sudha leaving to meet the doctor who was operating on Armaan.

Mahi:Pray to God that nothing happens to him warna bath nahin kitne doston ke shraaph lage tumhe.
Mayank:Mahi, I think you should leave right now. (placed his hand over Bharti's shoulder and mildly pulled her towards him)She's my friend and no one dare speak against her.

No comments:

Post a Comment